Monday, January 4, 2010

Intersteller Genocide Myspace Music Preview, January 2009


Intersteller Genocide are a symphonic black metal band hailing from Germany and I would describe their music as a very symphonic form of black metal. Drums are mostly mid paced when they are utilized while the guitars were very heavy and rhythm orientated. Keyboards are very diverse and utilize a lot of classical and black metal influences which gives the music the feeling of a horror movie soundtrack. I did not hear much vocals since the songs were instrumental but the ones I heard utilized a lot of clean singing.

In my opinion this band has a lot of good ideas and I would like to hear more guitars and heavier vocals which they probably have on their cd's. The best song on this page was a cover of Burzum's Dunkleheit.

Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment